Few useful quotes
- Without any interest, no work is achieved. So keep interest
in everything you do. Only then you will become successful in
- Everyone loves a person, who obeys / bows to God, Saints, Mother,
Father, and other elders. Always learn to be respectful to them.
- If you make friendship of bad people, you become as bad as them,
and the friendship of good people (like Saints) makes you a good
person. So make good friends.
- Without good morals and virtues the life of a person is like
a beggar. He will be miserable through out his life.
- Never take back or ask back for a donated item. Donation is
giving, not taking. When we donate any particular item to any
one, we don't have the right to take it back anymore.
- Live, such a wonderful life, that others can be proud of you.
Be a role model for others. Make our life shine life a shinning
star, where some one can look up to you.
- Think of your house not as your home, but instead think of it
as a temple of Lord Swaminarayan. Only than Shriji Maharaj will
come and stay in your house.
- Never think or do bad things to others, else the bad thing happens
to you -- says Lord Shri Hari.
- A young person can work, worship ten times more than a old person.
So do good work in life not bad.
- Always go to temple (Mandir) and sit with saints. By going to
Mandir, we get good virtues and morals in our life.
- The result of sins is very bad. A person can go to hell. So
don't do sins.
- Think twice before doing any work. See if, by doing this work
will it benefit me or not?